Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Follow Me!!






Some are you are so concerned about getting laid and don't know the first thing about BDSM. As for me I always preferred an intelligent freaky lustful man who knows how to take care of ones desires.... Listed below are some pics at a quick shoot taken by me and one of my adoring video fans.



Follow me, into the depths, let me guide you to a point of no return…to a place that I
have breathed, I have formed for you. I will mold you. You have started the journey.
That’s right, on your knees, you know your place, you crawl, because you deserve to be
behind me, waiting on me, abused by me. You know you’re position, lusting to get to my
level, but knowing that you simply can not do this. Look down, for my radiance is not
worthy of your face. You disgust me.

Learn Your Role....