Monday, January 24, 2011

Anal Explosions-Erotic Story of the Month-Spice Rack Magazine

A big thank you to Alyssa Dreschler over at Spice Rack Magazine for choosing my story as Erotic Story of the Month The pictures attached in the magazine are a MUST SEE.. go pick up your copy today at their club.

Objects In Mirror Are Larger Than They Appear

That’s the phrase that ran through my mind the moment I realized anal orgasm would become addicting. I was bent over in the front seat of the SUV in a deserted parking structure. This stranger reaming my ass had a new Cadillac with side mirrors that automatically move in when the car is parked so people don’t pick them off when driving by. I couldn’t look over at his cock as it pounded my G-Spot because my hands had a death grip on the steering wheel. So with my temple pressed on the padded wheel my eyes aim at the rear view mirror, and I could see the cock but Damn it felt huge! He had a mushroom head, was rock hard, and I could feel it re-routing my inner ass, turning it and the cock head within it into a giant camshaft – POUND POUND POUND POUND POUND! Rapid fire leads to internal combustion of the Clit and I swear smoke was pouring out of my pussy it was so hot. Hell yes this cock has got to be bigger than it appears in the mirror. This guy knew how to Greek a bitch! Best back seat driver in the world, he was half standing, drilling down from above at that perfect angle, my hips held rigid by the passenger seat that I folded down. No matter how merciless he penetrated, my hips were immobile and going nowhere – just like I wanted it. My ass had lubed up great from the vaginal sex and pussy licking he gave me, but I wasn’t ready for his perfect technique. Stretched to the limit but aimed on target, he was giving me my third orgasm before he started panting that he was ready to blow his cork in me. When his rock hard cock burst its cap, his drilling smoothed out and my ass felt his head pull against my rim like a dog’s baseball sized bulb pulls on a bitch after it shoots its load. If I wasn’t moaning in pleasure so much I swear I could have heard the pop of a champagne cork when he pulled out.

I’d been totally dominated, totally taken, and totally satisfied. All thanks to an ass that knows how to relax and take it like a sex toy. Anal sex is the Trifecta of sex for both dominants and submissives … for gays and straights … even for religious fanatics that don’t allow vaginal sex but somehow pat the man on the head and tell him, “When you can’t resist, ram it in her ass, it isn’t as bad a sin.’ (That’s where they, in part, get the name of Greek for anal sex, as the Orthodox would punish vaginal sex and or force marriage for it … plus, they had all those Greek boys of pleasure of the civic leaders going back to pre-Christ days. Oh yes, the history of anal sex being trumpeted with the trumpets off ancestors is endless. For good reason.

The Trifecta title is owed to the Mental, Biological, and Pleasurable.

The Mental includes all the ways anal sex is associated with dominance, submission, being taken, rape, taboo, sin, degradation, and secret compulsions or fixations. Fucking me up the ass does all this at once, triggering that part of the mind that says, “I’m just a fucking slut and want sex rammed into me every day and every way by anybody good at it. My purpose in life is to cum, give orgasms, and seek the best of them.”

The Biological is simply that I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant. That releases a small part of my mind holding back and worried, so that the same area can focus on getting off.

The Pleasurable comes from the fact that even though a man can spend an hour licking my pussy and not find the clit or right method, and can be too small to hit my deeper G-spot in my vagina, it’s easy to get a hard cock aimed at my anal G-‘spot. Plus, a mid sized cock feels like a big cock, big feels huge! If I can get a vibrator on my clit, I’ve won the Triple Crown – anal, vaginal, and clitoris triggered all at once to give me the Biggest O. And all the while, he made me feel like being an addict for orgasms is a noble goal.

That SUV sex happened a year ago. And since them, I’ve become the master of my own ass sex. I read up, tested up, reamed up, and gotten more cocks to rise up by tempting them with hard core anal. In fact I know that the quality of men has gone up too. It seems men in power, men with wealth, men who are willing to reward the bitch that makes them feel like the king of the world through anal sex know a good thing when they find it, and do what they need to do to beat the competition. They will pay me and reward me, and why not? I take anal sex and turn it into the anal Olympics, with them getting the Gold Medal every time.

Double Penetration. I’ve only tried it twice with two men, but holy hell does that make me feel like the sex toy of the cosmos. Every element in my body is dedicated to fucking, penetrating, gripping that cock and milking the cum out of it, even if it means turning me inside out with cock! I love it! Give it to me, you hard cocked dominant son of a bitch!

Deep Penetration. Okay, yes, there are times when I gasp for air and tears form in my eyes, and oh how they love to have me look over my shoulder at them with this look of, “I can’t take any more” … because they just give it to me deeper. What I love most about this is the same thing I loved about vaginal sex when I was in my first years of intercourse. It made me feel your cock and dominance every time I sat down, moved, and touched myself.

Degrading Penetration. For obvious reasons, the slang, filthy descriptions, names, and role playing all become more real when a cock is ramming my ass. I become that sex toy, that slut, in all ways. There is no denying that he sees me as his kinky, slut bitch whore when he won’t stop pumping my ass.

I’m working on a thesis for my return to college and need a lot of hard cocks that truly get all that I’m saying about anal sex. Which one of you wants the Five Star Starfish of Anal as your pleasure toy? Don’t hold back, my ass is lubed and ready to suck all that cum out of your cock, and beg you for more.